Church in the name of Archangel Michael

The five-domed church of architect Theodore Ivanovich Danilov was built in 1880 in the architectural forms of the "false baroque". In 1934, the temple was subjected to destruction and plunder, and due to it the domes, bell tower, stained glass icon were lost. Now the church is restored and open for visiting.

Kharkiv region, Krasnokutskyi district, Krasnokutsk township,  Myru st., 126